Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
This whipped cream is light and fluffy with just the right amount of sweetness. It is only 3 ingredients and, best of all, it is sugar-free!
What goes better with dessert than whipped cream? Whether you are having pie, ice cream, or just fruit, whipped cream makes it better. For Christmas dessert, we enjoyed strawberries with Whipped Cream. It’s a quick and easy dessert that we could even prepare on a weeknight!
After Christmas dessert, we had some leftover whipped cream. I am not one to let things go to waste, so we also had pancakes with whipped cream in the morning. Santa didn’t come out as well as I would have liked, but sometimes when you have two hungry kids waiting to eat, just getting it done is good enough!
A couple tips for making the best whipped cream possible:
- Heavy whipping cream is best for making whipped cream. Heavy cream will work as well, it just won’t be as light and fluffy.
- I prefer a hint of vanilla, but I have also seen recipes that omit the vanilla.
- Likewise, you could omit the Xylitol and simply have whipping cream and vanilla. I like the added sweetness, though.
- The first step in the recipe is to put the mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for 10 minutes. Although this step could be skipped, your whipped cream will be lighter, fluffier, and more stable if you do it. I encourage you to spend the extra 10 minutes chilling your equipment.
Enjoy this recipe and be sure to let me know how it turned out!
Sugar-Free Whipped Cream
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons Xylitol
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract clear
- Place mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove bowl from freezer and add heavy whipping cream, Xylitol, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk until stiff peaks form and whipped cream is light and fluffy.
- Use immediately. Store unused whipped cream covered in the refrigerator or freeze leftovers. Rewhisk briefly before using.